Wednesday, January 1, 2014

About My Modeling Hobby :)

Hi all :) ,

Haha it's about a year plus since i had created this blog and It's a coincidence that my new year resolutions that i made was linked with Modeling, so because of it, i was redefining myself the whole day on why i am doing gunpla, why do i create this blog, why do i love gundam, etc. So after going through the process, I had decided to do this blog and since today is 1/1/14, guess it a good start of the year to do something positive for myself :)

Following are the objectives, philosophy and my goals for this hobby of mine.

Objectives of creating this blog is

  • To share my modeling work with everyone in the world
  • Gather feedback from viewers on the places that i need to improve (Model Kit, Photography, Language, etc) 
  • Discussion on various modeling skills (Mixing paint, Air brushing, Dry brushing, etc)
  • Discuss Arts with Modeling
  • Widen my social networks
Goal: To win a prize in modeling competition
Philosophy: Make a Modeling Work for audience to appreciate it. 

Well, basically that's about it. I know that this journey is gonna be a long one and probably i am still far away from getting prize, doing commission work for others, etc, but well, one thing for sure, always have a Positive Attitude and Preserve! Oh well, by saying this, probably will do modeling till i old :') So ya,  Looking forward to learn from you all. 

Happy New Year 2014


Signing Off
KC

No comments:

Post a Comment